Sitting at your won desks- that is just great. You are all big kids now.New pencils- I love the smell and look of bright new pencils.Good luck for 2008 and well done to everyone for your fresh blog post.Miss K
What fabulous looking Purple Pickles! I know you have lots of flavour! What a treat you all are for Jenny.How exciting having desks!You will be able to fill them up with all sorts of weird and wonderful things.Have a great time in KahurangiRaewyn
wow really good post jenny you did it by your self.Brittany and tyler
I am sure Jenny appreciated your input to the new Kahurangi blog- she is doing really well.Miss K
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Sitting at your won desks- that is just great. You are all big kids now.
New pencils- I love the smell and look of bright new pencils.
Good luck for 2008 and well done to everyone for your fresh blog post.
Miss K
What fabulous looking Purple Pickles! I know you have lots of flavour! What a treat you all are for Jenny.
How exciting having desks!You will be able to fill them up with all sorts of weird and wonderful things.
Have a great time in Kahurangi
Raewyn
wow really good post jenny you did it by your self.
Brittany and tyler
I am sure Jenny appreciated your input to the new Kahurangi blog- she is doing really well.
Miss K
Post a Comment