In my bedroom on my bed i have three eggs flips two teddy bears one big and one small one bird that used to tweet but it broke and a so so so soft dog cushion and my walls fill of art work and floor weal cloths sometimes.
by elliott
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That's great Elliott. I will take a photo of my toys as well and show you. I really like soft toys and I bought a little fluffy toy for my computer bag while I was in Rotorua. My bedroom floor ALWAYS has clothes lying on it.
It was a real shame that the computer conference had dodgy internet access and I couldn't post blogs or podcast from Rotorua.
thanks ror leaving a comment i hope you had a good time in Rotorur and is it ok if i bring my guinea pigs in on monday to show the class and i mite make a post before that on the guinea pigs i have four there names are strips, patch,scrafy and my favirate dore.bloging is what I do when I do when i am bord an as you can see i don't get bord very often. Have a good weekend!!!
5 comments:
That's great Elliott. I will take a photo of my toys as well and show you. I really like soft toys and I bought a little fluffy toy for my computer bag while I was in Rotorua. My bedroom floor ALWAYS has clothes lying on it.
It was a real shame that the computer conference had dodgy internet access and I couldn't post blogs or podcast from Rotorua.
I will tell you all about it on Monday.
Miss K
thanks ror leaving a comment i hope you had a good time in Rotorur and is it ok if i bring my guinea pigs in on monday to show the class and i mite make a post before that on the guinea pigs i have four there names are strips, patch,scrafy and my favirate dore.bloging is what I do when I do when i am bord an as you can see i don't get bord very often.
Have a good weekend!!!
by Eliott
I am sure we would all love to see your guinea pigs at school. We have that assembly first thing though. Will they be OK at school all day?
Looking forward to seeing your pets next week.
Miss K
yes
elliott
Great picture of your Teddies Elliott well done.
Mr H Class 3H
Post a Comment